Wednesday, 28 November 2007

Thanksgiving

Colin and I attended a Thanksgiving service at church tonight and it made me think ......



What am I grateful for:




  1. That Colin supported my decision to leave Freshmark.

  2. That I was able to buy A Scrap Above.

  3. That Andrew did very well academically this year.

  4. That the Lord healed me and set me free in many areas of my life and thereby strengthened my relationship with Him and with Colin.

  5. For our Growth Group.

  6. For my friends - you know who you are!

  7. For a domestic worker that is reliable, trustworthy and a Christian.

  8. For parents that are healthy and supportive.

  9. For Jan Kriel school.

  10. For all my children.

  11. That I have a car that takes me where I need to go.

  12. For Medical Aid.

Actually too many things to mention!

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

It is Awesome to have so much to be thankful for, hear hear on the friends and growth group - not so much the domestic worker (yet) Ha ha...

Stefanie said...

Hello, I thought I'd leave a message seeing as though no-one else seems to.