Tuesday, 13 May 2008

Jamie's new goal in life

Jamie's new goal is to be higher than all of us. She discovered it one day when she was on the back of the chair, and started climbing up the curtain and obviously ended on the curtain rail. She then bites everybody, except Andrew, that tries to take her down. I fooled her yesterday. I made toasted sandwiches for lunch and she literally charged down the curtain when she saw me with my sandwich! Her greed overcame her new goal!

My visit to the dentist wasn't bad at all, as she could fill the whole without drilling as their was no decay. Not having an injection is always a blessing. After the dentist I went scrapping and that just made my day! I am so glad you are back Stef!

3 comments:

Kim Watson said...

Helllooo! You have hysterical pets...there is never a dull moment haha! Toasted sandwiches...now I have heard it all.

I is always a good thing when you don't need an injection...the drolling to hours afterwards is the pits!!!

X

Stefanie said...

It was lovely to be back in the scrapping saddle again.
What to do you when Andrew is at school and you want to get her down?

Anita said...

All I need to do to get her down is offer her something she loves to eat - she is a greedy girl!