Friday, 25 July 2008

Clean shaven

Well Colin is beardless once more! I told him that I find him very sexy and handsome with his beard, but that I don't like kissing him as the hairs prick, so he has decided that he rather wants me to kiss him again, so OFF with the beard! He does look rather strange, so will take a few days to get used to it.

I have been very down and miserable this week, so nothing much else happened in my household this week.

I did go to Hobby-X with a friend this morning though and that was rather nice. Bought some lovely flowers and things to scrap with. And needless to say, the lemon meringue and Cafe Latte was also very good!

Have a great weekend! I only have 1 party tomorrow, so it will be a nice peacefull weekend for us.

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Ha ha, I never kissed my Father for years because of his 'stach. I so don't "smaak" the facial hair thing for my man either.