Friday, 15 January 2010

Back to scrapping!

Today was the first official day for scrapping at Stefanie's house. I ended up being the only "student" so we ended up having a lovely chatty morning. It was nice to catch up a bit after the holidays, not that we ever run out of things to talk about! I started this layout of Michael and Simone at the last class last year and finished it today:This is the front page for my 2010 album:
I am very happy with both layouts! Now I must get myself organised and get back into the routine of scrapping every Tuesday. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

It was very good...the only thing missing was the eggs benedict, we'll have to make a plan for next week.
Love the LO's and am envious that you have started 2010, I am so behind.

Lynette Jacobs said...

Wish I was there!

I love your layouts...and the one at the bottom is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I assent to but I contemplate the brief should secure more info then it has.