Thursday, 25 June 2009

Are you an ogre or a princess?

I was listening to Kfm in the car yesterday and they had a competition on about Shrek and it made me think:

Princesses are happy, loving, gorgeous, thin, perfectly groomed and will NEVER (unless it slips out) break wind in public!

Ogres are happy, loving, green, fat, untidy and won't give breaking wind in public a second thought.

In Shrek 2 Ogre and Fiona could choose whether they wanted to stay a prince and princess or if they wanted to go back to being ogres. Their choice - they chose to stay ogres. Why do you think that is?

I think that it is much easier being an ogre because of all the above reasons. I have come to the conclusion that I am a mixture of both. My ogre side loves eating with the result that I am overweight, I am happy most of the time and I am loving. My princess side likes to be well groomed and we won't speak about breaking wind at this stage! I think my ogre side is the dominant side at the moment and until my princess side decides to take over, that is what I will be!

So which one are you?

2 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

I wanna be an ogre...then I can eat what I want, have hairy legs etc. Sounds like heaven to me.

Stefanie said...

I am both depending on whether it is day time or night time.

Now you have to keep guessing which I am when ..ha ha.