Thursday, 11 June 2009

Scrapping morning

I organised to go scrapping with a friend this morning, forgetting that I also had another appointment! Robyn was home so she went with as she is busy doing an album for a friend as a birthday present. By the time I was finished with my appointment (eyebrows and nails) it was nearly 11H00! Anyway, we went through and had a good time. Robyn is the only one that did any scrapping as my friend and I were to busy chatting and playing with the baby. She is now 5 months old and really adorable! My friend has to go back to work in July and I think it is going to be really hard on both of them.



I have to take the daughter shopping for boots this afternoon and she also has to be at hockey practice for 04H30. My afternoon will be mostly spent in the car! For you that don't know, I hate driving, unless it is for scrapping!



I also have to prepare for a party on Saturday and then hubby and I are supposed to go to a movie this evening (date night), but we haven't decided what to watch yet, so maybe we won't get there. Any suggestions for movies?

No comments: