8 Things that I am looking forward to:
1) Getting the photos I had printed from Stefanie.
2) Going for breakfast with some friends tomorrow.
3) Colin coming home from the sunday school meeting.
4) Doing the Christmas layout I got from a local scrapping shop.
5) My sisters wedding.
6) Mothers Day.
7) Having some alone time with my hubby.
8) Scrapping on Friday.
8 Things I did yesterday:
1) Stayed in bed while the rest of the family went to church.
2) Sorted out my summer clothes to pack away.
3) Went shopping for some "safe" computer games for the kids.
4) Did 3 lots of washing.
5) Visited (briefly) with friends.
6) Did shopping for the week.
7) Watched the final of the Idols competition.
8) Read in bed.
8 Things I wish I could do:
1) Work with under-privileged people.
2) Lose weight without dieting.
3) Help people that are emotionally hurt.
4) Stop getting depressed.
7) Teach children how to scrap.
8) Invent a robot that cleans the house, etc.
8 Shows I watch:
1) Greys Anatomy.
2) Las Vegas
4) 7de Laan
5) Eli Stone
6) CSI Las Vegas & Miami
7) Kiddies programs (sometimes)
8) Funny movies.
I am not tagging anybody.