Wednesday, 20 February 2008

Scruffy and Co

I took Scruffy to a "new" parlour yesterday as I couldn't get an answer from our regular parlour and being my usual patient self I didn't feel like waiting! Shame, poor thing came back looking like a little rat! The other parlour never cut the hair on his legs this short so it hid his scrawnyness a lot! Think I must go back to the old one.


Jessie, Scruffies long suffering wife!

I will show you the rest of the animal family another day.
Had a good day today. Had breakfast with my mom at Tygervalley and then went looking at make-up. Always fun doing the girlie thing!

4 comments:

Kim Watson said...

Hi Anita...I love your newsie posts. Cute pooches...Scruffy looks.....not very scruffy now. Poor guy, he must feel quite naked without his fur.

Girlie stuff is fun...although I can't remember the last time i actually did it. Did you buy anything?
Bye for now!

Stefanie said...

Lovely post and pic of "smoothy" can't call him Scruffy until his hair grows back.

Mel said...

LOL - scruffy needs a new name - for now!

I love girlie outings with my mom. We used to do it often but with my entourage its now often hard to fit it in. Moms rock.

Anonymous said...

Sorry. Look please here