Friday, 11 April 2008

Acceptance

I think I have finally accepted the fact that I have to go and work again. But, I have also decided that if I have to work I might as well get a nice high-powered position! Pointless doing things in half measures. I went to Cape Gate this morning to collect some photos and then dawdled around looking at clothes. I love clothes and for a high powered job you need gorgeous clothing! One of the plusses I guess!

Anyway, at the moment I am applying for anything that looks good and will keep you up to date!

Have a great weekend and be blessed!

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

Lovely post, sorry about the going back to work. Lovely cloud formations.

Joanne Rasmussen said...

Sorry to hear about you going 'back' to work! What will you do about A Scrap Above? Such a pity, I sent you a party booking last night. x