Tuesday, 08 April 2008

Scrapbooking

I had a very good day today! Got up at 08H00, fed all the pets, washed my hair, had breakfast and then scrapped until about 14H00. It is what I would call a perfect day! I finished only one LO, but also did journalling on three others that I did ages ago. Not bad going I think, considering that I am not crazy about doing journalling at the best of times. I enjoyed doing my LO today, because I changed it completely from when I started it last week. I took my one set of acrylic stamps called freestyle alphabet, stamped it onto pink paper, cut it out, and then glued it onto my blue layout. It came out very funky! It is a LO about my friend in England's daughter and granddaughters, so I felt the stamps were very appropriate, but didn't want to stamp it directly onto the LO. Took me forever to cut out, but I think it was worth it. I will scan it and put it on my blog sometime.

The rest of the day passed quietly.

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

We really need the picture to see the full affect. See you tomorrow.

Kim Watson said...

Oooh! I like the sound of that. Stamping onto other colored paper then cutting out gives the stamps so much more life. I can't wait to see what you did....post the L.O when you are finished with it.

X