Wednesday, 16 April 2008

Interview

I went for an interview in Stellenbosch today. I meant to take my camera with to take photos on the way back, but in the rush forgot about it. The offices are stunning with the most beautiful mountain views. AND it is right next to a shopping centre - can a person ask for anything more? The interview went well so will now have to wait and see what happens.

Other than that I went scrapping yesterday - it was great! Now I must keep myself busy for a while until either I go work or my teacher comes back. Believe it or not, I exhausted my supply of digital photos for now and must now go and scrap the old photos. I never thought that it would happen so soon! Will have to take more photos soon.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

I was thinking of you at 10. You need to leaf through some mags and get ideas of sublects to photograph so you can scrap current stuff as well as the old stuff - much more fun that way!