Monday, 10 March 2008

Morning "routine"


Generally I get up any time after 8H00 and then my first stop is my laptop to download any e-mails. Then I get my breakfast and Jamie and come and sit so that I can multi-task by eating breakfast and reading the blogs at the same time. During this time Jamie is sitting on the side of my bowl eating with me. Problem is that she shakes her head and I end up with yoghurt all over my clothes, her feet and my desk! Once she is finished she proceeds to climb all over my desk, meaning laptop, keyboard and sometimes chewing on the wires if I don't stop her in time. At the moment she is sitting on her little PSP and screaming rather loudly! Colin calls it a PSP as it is something she can play on and it is very portable! She has 2, a big one that stands wherever I am in the house, and a little one that we take with when we go away.
As it is Monday I am also supposed to be getting ready to go to gym, but I just can't get myself motivated! Generally when I get there I quite enjoy it, but getting there is a problem. I think exercise doesn't come naturally to me, and that is the problem, but hey, I suppose I am the only one that can change that!
We had a rather busy weekend. Had friends round for supper on Friday night, on Saturday we took the birds to the vet for there three monthly pedicure, beekacure and feather trimming. And then the vet also puts drops on their backs for deworming and a vitamin supplement. After that it was of to scrapping for a couple of hours. That was really nice! In the evening Colin and I went out for dinner and watched PS : I love you. A real chick flick so I don't think Colin enjoyed it very much and it was also a bit of a tearcherker.
Sunday was church and then we had my parents and the in-laws over for a braai in the early evening. All in all a very pleasant weekend!
I must take the one budgie to the vet this morning (Budgies don't get taken to the avian veterinarian). He needs a check up on his beek (looks like a fungal infection or something) and then the vet will trim the beek a little. I actually think I must take both budgies with to be checked, but anyway.
Not sure yet what I am going to do with the rest of my day. Obviously have to fetch the high school kids at 14H00 and then make supper. Doesn't look like it is going to be a very eventfull day at all!
Later .......

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

It sounds good to me. I had bookclub, haircut and shopping.

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here

Kim Watson said...

What a bird-full...I never realised you had so many pets...

I don't really do chick flicks either....pay money to cry...Why I ask? But then I am not your normal movie goer...Give me Star Wars or Sci-Fi any day!

x