Thursday, 27 March 2008

Game Plan

I took my kids to watch Game Plan this afternoon. It was rather cute, but as always very predictable with the daddy loving the daughter soooo much in the end. We enjoyed it and had a few good laughs. The best part was, as always, the popcorn and smarties!

The rest of my day was good too - did scrapbooking and had a great time as always! Didn't quite finish 2 layouts as I must still do journalling on the one layout. Will probably have to do it tomorrow when my other friend comes for a visit.

Sorry, not much else to say!

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

Plus painting 20 little fingers in a French manicure. Thanks.

Mel said...

Hope to see your pages soon?

Kim Watson said...

Hi there! glad you have gotten some scrappy goodness in. Post your pages girl!!!
x