I was tagged by Lynette on 12 November to tell 7 weird things about myself - lets think a bit .....
1) I don't mind having parrot poop on my shoulder.
2) I hate it very much when people "leave" a message on my cellphone and when I check their is nothing.
3) I hang my washing up in a specific way and get very upset when somebody else hangs it up and it is not the same as the way I do it! (Simply ridiculous I know)
4) I have my own little routine at night before I go to bed and heaven helps Colin if he comes and interrupts me! That is MY time. (I call him when I am finished)
5) I can't stand it when people paint their finger and toenails and the colours don't match. It can only be different if one of the two is a french manicure.
6) When my hubby and I go away for a weekend the parrot always goes with!
7) The children find it very strange that I don't hear them when they come in late at night but I wake up instantly if somebody comes into the bedroom.
Sjoe, that wasn't too bad.