Sunday, 11 January 2009

So many birthdays!

It was my mothers 70th birthday on 27 November, but they were away at the time. We went out to dinner on Friday night to celebrate a belated birthday. We went to the Cattle Baron and the food was excellent as always. My parents, my sister and her boyfriend and us all went.
My sister, my mom and I.

Richard also celebrated his 19th birthday while we were in Langebaan, so we had a tea and cake afternoon for him yesterday. I think that he thoroughly enjoyed it!

My friends gorgeous new baby. She is so beautifull and so peacefull.

Between the birthdays, cars and cricket it was rather a busy weekend, with very little time to just relax. The older kids are going of to the beach this afternoon for a church get-together and it will just be Colin, Andrew and I at home. Maybe we can do something interesting.

I bought a stick in winter with two tags on that said that it was a hibiscus and could either be lilac or white. Anyway, it is flowering now as you can see and I don't think it is a hibiscus. What do you think? It is very pretty though.

Have a good Sunday!


2 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Hallo sussie, mooi fotos van Ma se verjaardag viering...geen idee wat se plant daardie is nie.

Stefanie said...

Lovely post, nice flower too - not sure other than it's white! Ha ha.